In the manufacturing, automotive and other labour-intensive industries, spills, greasy residue on machinery, and scattered debris are common. Standard cleaning rags just don’t clean effectively and efficiently enough. By using the right type of cloth, you can save time, money, and energy which will increase your productivity.
So, which type of cloth is better to use, microfibre or SafeRag’s cotton cloths?
Microfibre cleaning cloths are made from tiny polyester and nylon fibres (approximately 1/16th of a human hair). They have the following advantages, owing to the large amount of finely-split threads:
1. Highly absorbent.
2. Ability to attract dust.
3. Ability to penetrate into small crevices and absorb hard-to-reach (potentially harmful) bacteria.
Disposable and reusable microfibre cloths are also available on the market; they can absorb approximately six times their weight, meaning that you can clean up more mess with a single cloth. However, the problem with microfibre cloths is that because they are made of polyester and nylon fibres, they are not biodegradable.
SafeRag Cotton Cloths
Unlike microfibre cloths, SafeRag distributes cloths that are made from cotton, a natural, biodegradable plant material. This makes them an environmentally-friendly option.
What sets SafeRag apart from any other cloth suppliers is the use of our modern metal-detecting technology that can find pieces of metal as small as a 29-gauge syringe needle in materials. This ensures that they are free of any metal contaminants and are therefore safe to use.
Another benefit of using us as your cloth supplier is that we have a vast variety of cloths made from different types of cotton products. For example, cloths made from towelling are super absorbent and are perfect for polishing, because they ensure that no excess polish is left behind. Cotton is also lint-free which means that it is an appropriate material for household cleaning, wood staining, and workshop maintenance.
The versatility of these cloths is phenomenal, and because we have detected and removed all metals, they won’t damage sensitive surfaces or your hands.
We can guarantee that you will find the right cloth for your specific needs – whether it’s for spilt oil or grease from a car or dust from machinery used in the mining sector, we have cloths tailored to suit you.
So, when considering microfibre vs cotton cleaning cloths, cotton is the better choice, and therefore SafeRag cotton cloth suppliers are the best choice for your industry because of the:
• Safety: We have our own metal-detection system that can identify and remove all types of dangerous metal items. It can detect and reject a piece of metal as minuscule as a 29-gauge syringe needle.
• Convenience: We pack and supply stock from numerous convenient locations in WA.
• Quality and versatility: We source the best second-hand clothing available on the recycling market. We provide highly-absorbent rags in different materials for all industries. Our cloths are available in sizes ranging from 1kg through to 25kgs.
• Cost-effectiveness: All our cloths are competitively priced. You can be sure that any product that leaves our facility has gone through a meticulous metal detection and removal process to ensure you get value for your money.
• Stock on demand: We keep large amounts of cloths in our warehouse so that when you need them, you get them.
Our distributors supply to many industries including:
There is absolutely no doubt that we supply cotton cloths that are safe to use, will increase your productivity, decrease your need for preparation, and ultimately save you much-needed time and money.
SafeRag is located in Perth, WA and should you have any queries about our large variety of cotton cloths and their applications, please don’t hesitate to contact us by filling in your details on our web form and we’ll get back to you.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on (08) 9452 2779, and one of our knowledgeable staff members will gladly assist you by giving you all the information that you need so that you know what type of cloth will suit you best.